The training should provide to students a comprehensive, practical and example-based approach. At the end of training, beneficiaries must achieve acceptable level of programming in python in order to exploit it for actual development requirements in the desktop and web applications, and respectively to realize some incomes. Targets are individuals who are new python programming and individuals who have some experience.
Python is used mostly for AI and BI applications, therefore data connection, data input, data analysis and data visualization should be included in the training program.
In order to achieve the goal, training should cover at least following Python programming topics:
- Variables, mathematical operators, logical operators, and boolean arithmetic.
- Strings, including advanced string methods.
- Tuples and lists, including multi-dimensional lists.
- File input and output, including multiple modes for file access and database access.
- Dictionaries, including replicating object-oriented reasoning using dictionaries.
- How to present data using some of the data visualization libraries in Python, including Matplotlib, Seaborn, and Folium
- How to use basic visualization tools, including area plots, histograms, and bar charts
- How to use specialized visualization tools, including pie charts, box plots, scatter plots, and bubble plots
- How to use advanced visualization tools, including waffle charts, word clouds, and Seaborn and regression plots
- How to create maps and visualize geospatial data
- How control structures can affect how other lines of code run.
- Conditionals, including if, else-if, and else, for complex reasoning.
- Loops, including for loops, for-each loops, and while loops for repeated behaviors.
Soft skills of training part
Listed below are some topics for soft skills training:
- Presentations skills
- Basic knowledge about finance (Personal finance management, covering taxation) and market
- How to approach and communicate with different types of clients
- Various types of online outsourcing marketplaces that exist and their utilization in the context of Kosovo.
- Types of tasks that one could undertake on such marketplaces
- Strategies for finding one’s competitive niche on such marketplaces
- How to create an online work profile and maintain it while leveraging self-marketing techniques.
- Bidding, proposing and negotiating with clients.
- Ensuring quality and timely delivery of online tasks.
- Receiving payments in the context of Kosovo, and
- Building long-term working relationships with online clients.
- Basics of time management
- Basics of project management (use of project management and communication software).
- Making a resume, project portfolio