The training should provide to students a comprehensive, practical and example-based approach. At the end of training, beneficiaries must achieve advanced level of programming in IOS to exploit it for actual development requirements and respectively to realize some incomes. Targets are individuals who are new to development for IOS, but also and individuals who have some experience.
In order to achieve the goal, training should cover at least following particular chapters. Company should organize and add additional content based on their assessment:
- Introduction to programming concepts with the focus on object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++.
- Preparing a System and iDevice for Development
- Introduction to Xcode and the iOS Simulator
- Discovering Swift and the iOS Playground
- Exploring Interface Builder
- Model-View-Controller Application Design
- Working with Text, Keyboards, and Buttons
- Handling Images, Animation, Sliders, and Steppers
- Using Advanced Interface Objects and Views
- Getting the User’s Attention
- Making Choices with Toolbars and Pickers
- Advanced Storyboards Using Navigation and Tab Bar Controllers
- Navigating Information Using Table Views and Split View Controllers
- Reading and Writing Application Data
- Building Responsive User Interfaces
- Using Advanced Touches and Gestures
- Sensing Orientation and Motion
- Working with Rich Media
- Interacting with Other iOS Services
- Implementing Location Services
- Building Background-Ready Applications
- Universal Applications and Size Classes
- Application Tracing, Monitoring, and Debugging
- A Introducing Xcode Source Control
Soft skills of training part
Listed below are some topics for soft skills training:
- Presentations skills
- Basic knowledge about finance (Personal finance management, covering taxation) and market
- How to approach and communicate with different types of clients
- Various types of online outsourcing marketplaces that exist and their utilization in the context of Kosovo.
- Types of tasks that one could undertake on such marketplaces
- Strategies for finding one’s competitive niche on such marketplaces
- How to create an online work profile and maintain it while leveraging self-marketing techniques.
- Bidding, proposing and negotiating with clients.
- Ensuring quality and timely delivery of online tasks.
- Receiving payments in the context of Kosovo, and
- Building long-term working relationships with online clients.
- Basics of time management
- Basics of project management (use of project management and communication software).
- Making a resume, project portfolio